We continue our end-of-the-year focus on healthy menus with a Vegan Meal Plan by Delightful Vegans. Josh and Katie have compiled a delicious collection of plant-based recipes for breakfast lunch and dinner. They have even thrown in a few tasty snacks. Take a look!
Vegan Meal Plan
Some of these recipes have fancy names, but they are all easy to prepare. They are also gluten-free!
- Breakfast: Pear, Rocket, and Avo Smoothie
- Lunch: Pesto Kelp Noodle Salad
- Dinner: Vegan Tofu Lettuce Cups
- Breakfast: Vegan Spirulina Protein Shake
- Lunch: Gluten Free Blackbean Kale Burgers
- Dinner: Turmeric Tofu and Sesame Salad
- Breakfast: 3 Ingredients Blackberry Protein Ice Cream
- Lunch: Vegan Tofu Lettuce Cups
- Dinner: Korma Stuffed Sweet Potatoes
- Breakfast: Activated Almond Milk & Turmeric Smoothie
- Lunch: Potato Soup with Sauteed Mushrooms, Kale, and Garlic
- Dinner: Spicy Taco Bowls
I hope you find Josh and Katie’s vegan meal plan inspiring! You might also like:
In January I will share an in-depth article on flexible plant-based meal planning–just in time for a healthy kick-start to your new year! Stay tuned!
Meet Josh and Katie, the Delightful Vegans! Their recipes range from super easy to others that take a bit more time. Exploring the world in their travels gives them new insights into their creativity in food–so their recipes are usually a fusion of different flavors and styles from around the globe! Josh is the tech and photography guy behind the scenes while Katie dreams up, creates and styles marvelous food to share with you!